Penthouse 3’s final episode was just broadcast yesterday but has already been pitted against its “seniors” such as Lovers in Paris, High Kick Through The Roof season 2, …
Penthouse 3 has come to an end and left viewers with a bitter “aftertaste”. Korean netizens recently decided to name the dramas with the most shocking endings. If you check out this list, it turns out that Penthouse’s ending is still logical and humane.
Some comments of netizens:
– They are all movies with open endings, and the audiences decide the ending themselves
– It seems like Penthouse is not the worst movie
– I don’t think I can choose the worst ending because all of these are disappointing.
– No ending could make me as sad and angry as the ending of High Kick 2. I still don’t understand why the writer gave a sitcom such a painful ending.
– I got angry at the ending of Penthouse, but then I realized all the details did make sense.
– I think I can accept the ending of SKY Castle
– Imagine combining the ending of Lovers in Paris and Penthouse together; you would curse at the writer even more.