Many people believe that female celebrities shouldn’t be criticized this much for dating
A netizen in Nate Pann recently drew attention with their post, saying “It seems like male idols and actors are all having love affairs, particularly with women at the bars, but these two are being framed with negative titles and criticized just for having many dating experiences. (Song Hye-kyo actually dated only 3 people, the rest are just rumors)”.
The netizen added, “A romantic relationship happens when two people like each other. That’s why they are always said to be careful when being around male idols and actorsㅋㅋㅋㅋ People would think they are trying to flirt with others, right? If you had the visuals and charms of Jennie and Song Hye-kyo, you would have dated more than ten guys so please refrain from making baseless speculations about them”.
In response, other netizens commented:
- I don’t understand why people don’t think men approach Jennie and Song Hye-kyo because they are pretty and attractive. They always think female idols and actresses seduce men
- They are just being jealous. Those who criticize the two because they’re jealous of them probably have more dating experiences
- Those ajummas (in online communities) can’t refute it so they’re just trying to downvote the articleㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- Both Song Hye-kyo and Jennie are framed as women who always try to seduce men. Whenever dating rumors about female celebrities break out, they are always labeled as “being crazy for men”. I don’t understand why they always think like that. How can women say that to other women…?
- To be honest, those ajummas probably have no one to date. If they are as talented as the two, I guess they would date more than thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ And I don’t see male celebrities getting criticized even though they have more dating rumors.
Source: Nate Pann