After the 2023 AAA, netizens can’t help but admire the professionalism of IVE’s Jang Wonyoung
Recently, the 2023 AAA (Asia Artist Awards) was held in the Philippines, and in charge of hosting the event were IVE’s Jang Wonyoung alongside ZB1’s Hanbin and former WANNA ONE member Kang Daniel.
As the 2023 AAA lasted for 8 to 9 hours (including the red carpet), the trio had to talk, stand, and maintain a bright demeanor for an extremely long duration, with Jang Wonyoung even wearing heels throughout it all.
As a result, netizens show them in praise, and several also recount Jang Wonyoung’s professionalism throughout her career.
In particular, some pointed out that Jang Wonyoung was able to speak Korean, English, and Japanese for the 2023 AAA, while constantly smiling and engaging with the audience, despite her worrying “hellish” schedule.
Many also recalled that Jang Wonyoung never complained about previous difficulties in her career, and never even showed fans when she got injured.
Below are some comments from netizens:
- Wonyoung is truly amazing. Not only was she a great MC, but she also speaks three languages.
- Wonyoung is honestly so admirable, IT girl for real
- This is why Jang Wonyoung is an IT GIRL. Humble hardworking queen
- Jang Wonyoung has been nothing but hardworking and humble her entire career. She’s here for the long run
- It was insane how she was hosting in Korean and then would automatically switch to English and then to Japanese to communicate with Japanese actors.
- I mean this in the most flattering way, but Wonyoung is an absolute machine. She never complains, she never shows any discomfort, she never looks awkward or uncomfortable, she nevers fails to be polite, bright, and smiley. She’s incredibly professional
Source: theqoo, Koreaboo, pannchoa